Billing & Collection Procedures
Accounting & Administrative Support
Keya provides a wide range of accounting services and unifying processes to clients in the government and private sectors to help create a more productive and efficient workplace. Among our wide variety of capabilities in this area are the following:
- Design and implement management information control systems to improve accountability.
- Design and implement automated accounting and financial management reporting systems.
- Develop direct and indirect cost accounting centers, which enables clients to determine cost of services and programs funded through grants and contracts.
- Integrate clients’ fiscal management systems to enhance accountability, cost containment, and revenue enhancement.
- Develop and implement clients’ cost allocation plans to establish equitable cost sharing.
- Provide advice and assistance on fiscal accounting procedures and structures for multi-funded agencies and quasi-government entities.
- Review billing and collection procedures.
- Design internal control systems.
- Validate compliance within healthcare programs.